Carry everything that matters everywhere in our spacious, artistic and trendy ‘’The Zinalrothorn’’ tote bag.
A watercolour created from sketches and photos made on a lovely evening in August 2015. The first ascension to the summit was made on an August day in 1864, by two English climbers and their Valaisan guides. In 1880 Mrs Audrey Le Blond, first president of the "Alpine Women's Club" in London, climbed to the summit of the Zinalrothorn. Unfortunately she left her long skirt near the top and instead of returning to Zermatt in trousers she had to retrace her steps back up the mountain to retrieve her skirt !
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
Checkout Gallery Ellaya and find some more unique accessories and artwork !