Carry everything that matters everywhere in our spacious, artistic and trendy ‘’Smiling Stone Face'’ tote bag.
Bayon is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor Thom, Cambodia, built in the late 12th century by the Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. The most distinctive feature of the temple is the multitude of serene and smiling stone faces on the huge stone towers. They depict Bodhisatta Avalokiteshvara – an enlightened being who was destined to become a Buddha but postponed that final state in order to help humanity.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
Checkout Gallery Ellaya and find some more unique artwork or accessories !